编剧: Frederick J. Stroppel
类型: 喜剧
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 1992-06-22
片长: 90 分钟
又名: 精子A计划 / 精子X计划
IMDb链接: tt0103656

I've found a company called Pop Culture based in America who have this item and quite alot of other posters. I have bought quite alot from them in the past an have always been happy with both the product and the service so I have no hesitation in recommending them. They sell through Amazon.com and a direct link to the product on amazon can be found at the bottom of the page so you don't have to search about.

Their prices (as of July 2011) are also eye-catching as usually they are affordable and very reasonable. Also, this poster is not something you will find on every high street or any high street for that matter.

I have created this page mainly to show the bigger scan on a page as it does look beautiful bigger. Size does matter in this case. Plus I wanted to show it against a black background as I think it looks far more striking than against a neutral background (the artist and architect Hundertwasser always advocated having his work shown against a black background). Each page can hold an even bigger scan of the poster so if you have any bigger of this poster just e-mail me it here and I'll place it on the page.

2对夫妻努力怀孕的故事

引用:
隆重介绍:美国著名影星“
琼·塞弗伦斯 Joan Severance

性别: 女
    星座: 摩羯座
    出生日期: 1958-12-23
    出生地: 美国,得克萨斯州,休斯敦
    职业: 演员 / 制片
    更多外文名: Joan Marie Severance (本名)
    imdb编号: nm0000220
    官方网站: http://www.joanseverance.com/

以下将陆续推出她的电影
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

种子都测试过没有问题!右键另存为下不了的话就直接点击种子,注意不要迅雷下种子,用浏览器下!
引用:

[ps:现在论坛招收查水员!有兴趣加入论坛管理队伍的。短信找我报名!名额有限,有意速度申请!]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
引用:
---由资源小组提供(本资源组努力为大家提供非AV性质的18限电影、电视剧、综艺节目)
看厌了只做没故事的A,想看点故事的有兴趣的朋友可以相互交流
会员们也可以在每周的预告求片贴(置顶那里)跟帖求你想要的电影,只要能找到的都可以为你分享
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
引用:
哎,,每次都是那么点红心,真心希望你的红心哦,你只需在下载种子前轻轻的点一下“感谢楼主”(就是左下角的大拇指)你们的鼓励就能化作俺的动力!!提前谢谢各位了
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

附件

[检查重复] [kat.ph]almost.pregnant.1992.dvdrip.xvid.ac3.anarchy.torrent (12.36 KB)BT资源

2012-8-10 03:47, 下载次数: 535

从截图看女主角很像特威德啊!!!

第一次对琼·塞弗伦斯有深刻印象是看 肯沃尔87年主演的美剧特警4587,其中一集女主就是琼·塞弗伦斯,当时的感觉就是非常漂亮,就是脸庞有点小,还看过一部他和梅尔吉布森演的片子,在有就没看过了。曾经在驴子上搜过,少、又、难下载,就作罢了。没想到现在又看到她的片子,希望不要和Body Chemistry II、Playback等片子一样下不来。
本帖最近评分记录
  • zw8315 金币 +5 回复认真,鼓励 2012-8-10 09:30

老电影都很诱人呀 红色诱惑呀

这位美女还是很有特点的,尖下巴,大嘴唇,够性感。

女猪脚性感,激情 够味  泼辣

谢楼主,好漂亮女猪脚

回复 1楼 的帖子

谢楼主,好漂亮女猪脚
本帖最近评分记录
  • boboccb 金币 -5 复制回复,扣5金币。 2012-8-10 08:44

老了点 但还是感谢楼主 支持下

精子A计划,不知有没有精子B计划。。。